Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Fall Chill!

    The air outside is so cool and crisp - full of fall!  I love this time of year.  It is my favorite time I think.  Summer is my least favorite because I don't like the heat.  I prefer cooler weather.  I just got in from the cardiologist - good report, yahoo!  My cardio doctor is so nice, I really like him a lot. 
     The inchie word is squirrel.  It has to be Rocky.  The Rocky and Bullwinkle show was one of my absolute favorites as a child.   Bullwinkle cracked me up (the word moose is later on this year).  Can you tell with all these cartoon references I am a Saturday morning cartoon child?  The good old days!
     We are into 3D challenges over at Joey's and this week we had to use the tangle frunky in a 3D triangle.  If you look close you can see it. 
      Here are a few more things that I have worked on this week -



     Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a very blessed week!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love all the great artwork! You are very talented. I also was a Saturday morning cartoon girl. What a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what beautiful tiles!! You've been having such a good time, and loving what you do, and believe me, it shows. I can't even pick a favorite!! Great tiles!

    Cartoons were so much better when we were kids. And not only the cartoons on Saturday mornings, but the cowboy shows, too! Yeeeeehaw!! lol

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember, very vaguely the cartoon show your little squirrel appeared in, from memory he was a flying squirrel...(I have never been a TV person always preferring to be outdoors even as a very young child), so thanks for the memory...I love Autumn too, the cooler months suit me very well! Lovely art work...Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember rocky & bullwinkle! That's a blast from the past lol. Those last 2 pieces are amazing ❤️❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have 'hidden' the tent string!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love what you did for Joey's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous artwork and an adorable squirrel. You have been busy, pleased everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!